Based on the campus of Castle Medical Center, the Wellness & Lifestyle Medicine Center offers an array of health and wellness education classes and services focusing on nutrition, physical activity, smoking cessation and stress management. Target group: general public.
Classes, support groups, activities, events and health screenings are open to the public and provided free or at a nominal charge. These include:
- Seminars and classes in health condition management
- Eat Well for Life cooking classes
- Diabetes education
- Nutritional counseling
- Body composition analysis and how to prepare
- Fitness classes
- Personal fitness training
- Tobacco / Nicotine Dependence services
- Support groups
The Wellness and Lifestyle Medicine Center is located in the Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Medical Plaza and Wellness Center, which is in front of the left (mauka) side of the main hospital building on the Adventist Health Castle campus.