- Maximize opportunities for older adults to age well, remain active and enjoy quality lives while engaging in their communities.
- Forge partnerships and alliances that will give impetus to meeting Hawaii's greatest challenges of the aging population.
- Strengthen the statewide Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) system for persons with disabilities, older adults, and their families.
- Enable older adults to live in their communities through the availability of and access to high quality long-term services and supports (LTSS), including supports for their families and caregivers.
- Optimize the health, safety and independence of Hawaii's older adults.